Saturday, November 13, 2010

Walgreens X Box Live Cards

Reporter d'assalto!!!

After a week of work finally comes Saturday! The persistent rain of recent days seems to give a little respite, and this has allowed me to go to spot deer. At 6:15
are in place. After a short distance on foot and I applied pending good light, and especially my friends' ungulate!.
Soon, however, I see two guys go on the path. I was well camouflaged and I have seen ... They had a small camera (I noticed by the flash!) And after some comments have disappeared from my view.
again I hope to photograph some animals! They were just after 7:00 am when a deer tick on a hillock in the distance. I take the camera and the film is waiting for the right distance for the camera ... The following is a puppy. I noticed immediately but nervousness still headed to the my area. At some point, however, the couple abruptly stopped and ran away ... Want to know why? Watch this video!


a somewhat unusual to photograph, what do you think ?!!!!

Shortly after he appeared in a herd made up of males and females of different ages: only in this time of year you can see these formations so special ...
hearing, most likely, the smell of the passage of the two subjects bipedal, the animals have moved away very quickly.
Here is a still image taken from one of my movie:



Un pò scocciato dalle "vicende" decido di andarmene.
I due  finalmente mi vedono!!!
Entro in macchina e mentre mi cambio le scarpe un'altro branco "misto" di Cervi mi passa davanti correndo...
Faccio appena in tempo a riaccendere la telecamera per filmarne qualcuno..
Un fermo immagine di uno dei soggetti:


Insomma, una mattinata iniziata e finita in una maniera piuttosto originale!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment