Saturday, February 19, 2011

Obtaining A Carpentry License In Ny

CERVI, MA ALLORA CI SIETE!!

Excluding the mating period (September-October) and a brief soon after, always attend the same areas for my sightings and photos to my Deer.
a couple of years, however, the Nobles ungulates are more difficult to see ... The reasons may be many but I think that the greatest number of animals slaughtered was decisive .... I like to think, perhaps too romantically, who have just moved (there is often talk of enlargement natural distribution area right?).

The fact remains that, despite not see it, the deer are there.
Apart from the prints made and this morning I was lucky to find even three poles "thrown" by very little.


may happen that the animal "jets" with its poles at the same time:

0 comments:

Post a Comment