Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Acceptable Bilirubin In Newborn

IL CERVO PIU' VICINO

For several reasons, it is a period of "standstill" (picture talking about!) for me and I often relate to the pictures I took in the past two years.
I remember a particularly pleasant than the ones made on the morning of October 4, 2009 ....
I was in ambush in a "cut" with my friend Cameramen.
Suddenly, to my left, is checked by a vegetation Hart.
was really close (as never before that had happened to me) and I have not had the courage to take immediately for fear that I felt and saw ... I waited and approached further, especially during its noisy bells, I ran several photos to "blast" ... These
that posto sono due delle ultime immagini (in formato originale) che ho fatto quel giorno.
Di seguito il filmato, con l'inconfondibile rumore della macchina fotografica.


0 comments:

Post a Comment