Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dead Spots On Lcd Screens

What surprises ... Thursday

Wow ... we are already Saturday ... joke ...
course, my teammates will stand still celebrating the birthday of Teo, but I'm going to Trieste.
The surprises continue at that Buja!
think, last night at training were presented with two blonde angels (two women to understand!) To go through the workout!
embarrassing ... oh well be followed by 1000 people at every game now but if we start to have after training also ...!!!
From now on, all "gentlemen" players have started to wonder ...
"But who are those two??"
anyone ... right ...??? Satan she pretended to be angry and immediately ran for shyness in the locker room and then go home ... or somewhere close to local Codroipo ...
Bel example ...
Others have continued to test the box ... I must admit that I understand them better this year .... still having in mind the same thing ...
Oh well ... I will not bore you ... and it turned out the end of training more ...
And I learned something new again today ...

In Friuli, near Forgaria, there are numerous remains of DINOSAURS! Who knows how

ended up the evening ...

forgot ... the second thing I learned yesterday ...
I present to you one of my teammates:

Sandrino Hello! Identically equal ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment